Exhibitor Registration OPEN
The International Conference on Interpretation will be held in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 3-7, 2015 and is being presented in partnership with the National Association for Interpretation. We will welcome interpreters from throughout the world for a week of sharing experiences and learning new skills, reports on recent research in interpretation, and discussions of the future of interpretation.
Attendance is generally between 150-200 participants who tend to be more senior members of their agencies or institutions.
We’d love to have you with us!
- Exhibit area will be in the center of activity, located by general session and breakout rooms and adjacent to registration desk.
- Exhibit spaces limited to 12 for more interaction with participants
- Set up will be from 12:00 noon to 3:30 pm on May 3; exhibits will close after last session on May 4 (5:00 pm)
- The exhibit area will be the focus of the Welcome Reception (5:00-6:30pm May 3), and will be open all day Monday, May 4 with breaks
- An exhibitor may attend only for the period when the exhibit area is open, or opt to join the conference as a full registrant for a discounted additional fee
- Additional booth representatives may be added for an additional fee
- Exhibitors receive a discounted advertising rate in the conference program
- Each exhibit area will consist of a 6’ draped table, two chairs, wastebasket, and space behind table for stand up banners or displays
Program Guide Advertising
Deadline for reserving ad space is March 30; deadline for receiving artwork is April 6. Please submit all artwork as a high-res image file (300 DPI) in CMYK color mode or as a print-ready PDF with fonts embedded.
Ad Specifications & Pricing
Full size (8.375” x 10.875” trim size +.125" for bleed)
Back cover: $200
Inside cover: $185
1/2 page (6.875” x 4.5” horizontal): $125
1/3 page (4.5" square): $100
1/4 page (6.875” x 2.125” horizontal): $50
Sponsorships help us to defray the costs of the conference and keep it accessible for our international guests – they also increase your visibility and profile before an international audience. For information on conference sponsorship opportunities and benefits, please contact Margot Carlock or Deb Tewell of NAI.